THE LIBRARY OPENED TO THE PUBLIC !
The users of the Library are: students, teachers, doctors, resident doctors, researchers from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova but also other socio-professional categories.
ACCESS to the library's collections and services is based on a LIBRARY PASS (CARD-type) which is issued at the PASS ISSUANCE desk (room 011, ground floor).
The CARD is personal, non-transferable and is issued for a fee set annually by the Library Management and approved by the Management of the U.M.F. Craiova.
The PERMIT ISSUANCE is based on:
- student card / work card (for teaching staff / staff employed at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy Craiova)
- ID card
- payment of the permit fee in accordance with the annual tariffs established by the CA decision
FEES by categories of users:
- for UMF Craiova students, teaching staff, employees of UMF Craiova, there is no fee for access to the library;
- 10,00 lei permit/month for external users - consultation of documents only at the hall (no right to borrow at home)
- 30,00 lei permit/year external users - long-term document loan
Updated on 3/14/23, 3:21 PM